Intugame VR got a key update which improved several aspects of the app.
Below you'll find what you have on your devices now.
- Big Frame rate improvements. Up to 60fps when doing in house testing. We recommend using Windows
- 8 and above for best experience.
- Distortion correction.
- Fullscreen support on Windows 8 and above.
- Better support for multiple monitors. Select which monitor is captured on the fly.
- Issue when starting Full-screen game after client is smartphone client is connected. You need to start the game first, and then connect the smartphone Intugame VR client. Full-screen mode works best on Windows 10.